You and your family have been injured due to a distracted driver. You have incurred a significant amount of medical bills, lost time from work, had to replace your automobile, and fact ongoing physical therapy. The financial damages from the car accident have been substantial. The insurance company for the other driver has offered a small settlement; however, it does not come close to paying for all of your damages. You need a NoLA car accident attorney but you have no money to pay for an attorney? You have no idea what to do?

Does this sound familiar? If so, there is something very important you should know — we will not charge you any attorney’s fees until we win a settlement or jury verdict on your behalf. That is correct!  The Olinde Firm accepts most personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis.

What is a Contingency Fee?

Our personal injury attorneys believe that everyone should have access to experienced legal counsel regardless of their financial situation. We understand that after a car accident, you are likely experiencing a cash flow problem because you are out of work while you are recuperating from the accident. You need to use your resources to support yourself and to provide for your family but you need legal counsel to protect your right to receive a fair and just settlement.

A contingency fee allows you to have our experienced car accident lawyers represent you against the insurance company for the at-fault driver without paying any fees up front. For an agreed upon percentage of your final settlement, we will fight your case for you. If we do not win a settlement or jury verdict for you, then you do not pay our firm any attorney fees. Therefore, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by contacting our office for a free legal consultation.

The Insurance Adjuster Is NOT Your Friend

Insurance companies are in business to make a profit; therefore, insurance companies will do everything within their power to reduce the amount of money it must pay to you to settle your accident claim. The adjuster may request a written or recorded statement in order to obtain information it can use against you. The adjuster may also request that you sign a medical release so that the company can confirm your accident injuries. A statement and a release may seem perfectly reasonable and logical; however, you could seriously hurt your chances of receiving a fair and just settlement if you proceed without first consulting with an attorney.

Contact A New Orleans Car Accident Attorney

If you have been injured in a car accident, the personal injury attorneys of The Olinde Firm can help you. Contact our office for a free case evaluation. We never charge you an attorney fee until and unless we win compensation for your damages and injuries. Call (504) 587-1440 or 1-800-587-1889 to speak with a representative.