Defective Medical Devices
Getting Compensation for Defective Medical Devices
Mistakes happen, but when you are the manufacturer of a medical device, you need to find your mistakes before they become a source of serious injury to patients. At The Olinde Firm, we hold manufacturers accountable when they create defective medical devices that harm individuals.
Product defects are usually the result of rushing a product to market without careful product design as well as testing the way it will be used and the individual component parts that go into the product. Our attorneys have extensive experience investigating defective medical devices and taking cases to court.
Listing of Medical Devices We Litigate Include:
- 3D Max Hernia Mesh
- Alere Home Monitoring Device
- Atrium C-Qur Mesh
- Bard IVC Filter Complications
- Bair Hugger™ Forced Air Warming Blanket
- Essure Birth Control Device
- Ethicon Physiomesh
- DePuy ASR Hip Replacement Systems
- DePuy Pinnacle Hip Replacement Systems
- Sepramesh Hernia Mesh
- Zimmer Biomet Comprehensive Shoulder Replacement Device
The Olinde Firm is currently litigating cases involving the defective medical devices mentioned above. Please contact us for a free confidential discussion of your case.